When we think of summer, many of us conjure up images of docks and cool lakes, hiking trails and road trips. While most of us enjoy the opportunity that this season provides, sometimes we discover that the other parts of our routines slip for a couple of months.
Personally, I think there is no better season than the summer months to wake up and explore your movement and meditation practices.
Take your practice outside if you find yourself tucked away at a beautiful cottage or cozy nook in the woods. If you are enjoying a "staycation", venture out and experience the quiet city. Most of the yoga studios enjoy smaller class sizes during the summer months. Consider the benefits of a summer yoga practice at our studio...
- smaller class sizes
- individual attention from your teacher
- a chance to try the classes which are normally filled to capacity
- open windows, soft breeze
- the sound of chirping birds
- a setting sun glow fills the studio during our evening classes
We hope that while you are in the city, you will drop by and practice with us!