|In-Studio “Bubble” Class||$28.25 per class
(6 week session = $169.50)
(7 week session = $197.75)
(8 week session = $226)
|Online Live Zoom Classes||Registration for individual classes are now welcome!
See Zoom Class Schedule
|CSY Unlimited Yoga Pass - $339 / 12 weeks
(includes access to CSY Zoom yoga classes & CSY Zoom recordings)
|CSY Unlimited Pilates Pass - $339 / 12 weeks
(includes access CSY Zoom Pilates class & CSY Zoom recordings)
|CSY Yoga & Pilates Unlimited Pass - $406.80 /12 weeks
(includes access to CSY Zoom yoga & Pilates classes & CSY Zoom recordings)
|On-Demand Video Membership||$60.00 monthly automatic payment via PayPal|
(see private class info)
|$96.05 per hour|
For now, we will only accept payments for In-Studio and Online Live classes via e-Transfer or cheque.
e-Transfer: send to email@example.com
Cheque: address cheques to “Creating Space Yoga Studio” and mail to “594 Chartwell Road, Oakville, Ontario L6J 4A5”
**We will not be accepting payments at the desk in the studio.
- All prices include hst unless otherwise stated.
- All fees are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Zoom fees will be pro-rated when joining later in the session.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for all NSF cheques.
- As a courtesy, make-ups for missed in-studio classes will only be available in the current session with a zoom class
- All in-studio classes will follow the current safety protocols including wearing a mask during our practice
- Each student must complete an online waiver to participate in our on-demand video classes, our zoom classes and our in-studio classes
- Smaller class sizes and no drop-in students.
- All students must pre-register and pay for classes in advance and online.
- For now, we will not be accepting in studio payments
- Please leave all personal belongings in your car except what you need for class.
- Students will wait outside (at a distance) until 10 minutes before class.
- Our teachers will meet our students at the door and students will enter the studio one at a time to ensure physical distancing.
- Social distancing markers and hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the studio
- Please come dressed to practice so there is no need to change in the bathrooms before or after class.
- All of our teachers will be wearing masks.
- We will ask that all students wear masks, unless you are exempt.
- All of our classes will be prop free. Please bring your own mats, props and blankets if you require them.
- We will no longer have water available in the studio. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Pre-set mat locations will be spaced a minimum of 2m/6ft apart
- Special cleaning attention will be given to high touch surfaces such as door knobs, light switches etc.
- Washrooms are available with disinfecting supplies provided.
- Our teachers will teach from a stationary position on their own mats.
- Please keep your personal belongings beside your mat (not on the studio shelves)
- There will be no gathering around the front desk or inside the studio after class. Please visit outside the studio in our garden space.
- Please don’t come to the studio if you have any symptoms of cold, flu or Covid-19; or if you have been in contact with someone recently who has been ill.
- Please stay away from the studio for two weeks if you have been travelling
- Missed classes can only be made up by joining an online zoom class.
- Each student will be asked to sign a form at the beginning of their session stating that they will agree to follow all of the new protocols.
- If a teacher needs to be absent for a class, the class will be held by zoom at the scheduled time, or you will be invited to join an already scheduled zoom class at an alternate time
- Current contact information (email address and phone numbers) are required for all students attending in studio classes.
Please be patient and kind to everyone as we all learn adjust to this new way of practising together.
Weather and Emergency Class Cancellations
Class cancellations will be announced on the studio voicemail (905.337.3598) one hour before class time. Additionally, class cancellations will be posted on our website in the Studio News section as well as our facebook page. Click here to follow our facebook page. An attempt will be made to email all of the regular and registered students in the class that is cancelled. Please email Robyn if you unsure if a class will be running. Please ensure that the studio has your current email address to stay updated.